Thank you for connecting with us!
You will receive a confirmation email shortly. If you do not see this email in your inbox, try checking your spam/trash folder.
If you fail to receive the confirmation, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Connect with Us!
Mobile Apps Developer
We are looking for someone join our team of developers who is ready to jump in and start developing a diverse number of standalone iOS (and possibly Android) applications. You may or may not have any official training writing code, but you might just be a coding guru from all of the projects you’ve done for yourself, an employer, or friends over the years. You get excited when you find an elegant solution to a problem, and you’re especially meticulous when it comes to nuances of crafting a user experience.
The person we’re looking for:
- Has a number of software projects they’ve worked on that they could easily spend all day talking about if you let them.
- May have a college degree, but not necessarily.
- Is innovative and self-driven, but responds well to supervision, mentorship, and a team environment.
- Loves Stillwater, Oklahoma, and is eager to live and work here.
- Knows what “the zone” is, and has spent at least 8 straight hours in it.
- Is proficient and diligent at scouring the web and other resources until they find the answer they need.
- May have entrepreneurial inclinations.
Our projects are diverse, and we have a relaxed culture you’re sure to thrive in. Best of all, you will have the opportunity to join our team on the ground floor!
If we just described you, we would like to hear from you! Please apply using our online job application at:
A Little About Us
The Juvo Group is a growing web-based software development company located in Downtown Stillwater, Oklahoma. Founded in 2008 by Derrick Wallace, our vision is to apply our talents and passions to meet the needs of our clients.
We believe in serving our clients, but we also believe in serving our team. Each team member’s passions and long-term vision for their life is important to us. We want their role at Juvo to not only be productive for Juvo, but also something that helps them step into and achieve their vision as well.
We endeavor to create a productive, authentic, and relaxed culture. Some have likened it to being able to have a Google-type workplace in the middle of Stillwater. Whatever the case may be, we like it, and are looking for the right people to join our team and make Juvo even better!